WHY COACHING/TRAINING: ???
COACHING/TRAINING HELPS TO :
Set clear objectives/realistic goals for the students in advance .
- Develop plan of action to achieve goals.
- act as a replacement for conventional training
- provide individuals and teams with opportunities for gaining new skills, and personal development
- offer learning opportunities geared to individual needs.
- encourage a positive attitude to learning.
- provide flexibility in the learning process.
- allow protégés to select what and how they learn.
- Effect change unless clear, measurable goals are set in advance
- Benefit the protégé unless there is support from Teachers.
- Succeed unless both coach and protégé are fully committed to the coaching programme.
- Succeed unless Parents actively participate in the child’s development programme and monitors at home.