FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
12 - Questions Your Child’s Teacher Would (Probably) Love to Answer
- What academic standards do you use?
- How will you respond if or when my child struggles in class?
- Do you focus on strengths or weaknesses?
- How are creativity and innovative thinking used on a daily basis in your classroom?
- How is critical thinking used on a daily basis in your classroom?
- How are assessments designed to promote learning rather than simple measurement?
- What kinds of questions do you suggest that I ask my children on a daily basis about your class?
- How exactly is learning personalized in your classroom? In the school?
- How do you measure academic progress?
- What learning models do you use (e.g., project-based learning, )
- What are the benefits students/parents get after joining SRCC ?
- How do you see the role of the teacher in the learning process?